Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My growing girl...

Today Addison had her 9 month check up.. yes its a month late. But we were waiting to switch to a new doctor... and this is the reason why: She was suppose to have a HeP B shot today her third and final one. But nope come to find out her old doctor gave her 2 extra Hep's already and some other shot that she had already had a birth!! I was so mad! So no shots for her today. But she did get her vision test and she passed. They hooked all these things to her head and put a patch on her eye. She was so funny trying to figure out what was going on. When she would look at something she would turn her head and keep trying to sit forward to see to the other side. She also has the on set of asthma starting. So the doctor gave her a mask and meds for that.

Stats- 20lbs!!
29 inches!
Its crazy because Kamden is 23 lbs and 31 inches. Her little sis is about to catch up with her. And those doctors before she was born said she was going to be a little runt. I dont think so! I guess the 5 steriod shots I got while in the hospital bulked her up a little.

Tomorrow my best friend is coming into town to stay for a couple of days and I am so EXCITED! We are taking the kids to Ready Set Jump! on Thursday and then that night going to Chucke E Cheese.

No comments: