I feel like I have been so slack here lately on blogging! I'm so darn busy that I can never find a chance to sit down to post anything.
So lets see.. whats new:
*Benton had his 2 month checkup and weighs 9.3 lbs and is 21 1/2 inches! Crazy huh? In the two months since he was born he has gained 5 lbs and grew 4 inches! He is such a sweet boy. He is smiling all the time and I sometimes am lucky enough to get a giggle or two.
* Kamden and I were watching Amazing Wedding Cakes and Bridezilla the other day. She turned to me and told me that she was getting married. And then went on to give me all the details:
She plans on finding a cute boy at 18 and getting married in the temple.(good girl!) Having a mermaid style dress. She wants red flowers and a buttercream cake that looks like water. And for mommy to take the pictures. I asked her why she wanted to get married and she said "i want the ring!" She's such a funny kid and keeps me laughing all day long.
* Addison amazes me everyday. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is SO smart. She is always reading her books and counting. She's starting to get really mouthy too. It blows my mind that I can carry on a complete coversation with both Kamden and Addison. Where have my babies gone?!
No comments:
Post a Comment