Friday, May 28, 2010

Kamden's Recital...

We were some VERY proud parents on Thursday night. Kamden had her dance recital at the Performing Arts Center. They danced to "I bet you were a Beautiful Baby" Kamden did amazing! Honestly, I thought that when she got up there she would freeze and not do anything. But I was wrong. The 1 kid that froze and sat down and cried was actually the little girl of the mom I've had major problems with.(That's a whole different story.) But her whole class did wonderful and they looked so cute! I can't wait to get the video so I can actually watch it instead of through the camera. When Brandon went to get her dressed while I was in Sams getting her flowers we found that they sent her home with the wrong shoe. Her left shoe was right(size 8) but her right foot shoe was a 10.5. When we got there they said they would find out which girl had the other shoe. Well after her performance she still had on the wrong shoe. So she did awesome even with a shoe that was WAY too big. Now I have to fight with the dance company to replace her shoes! Anyways....
When the curtain came up she had her fingers in her ears. I thought we were doomed for a meltdown.

But NOPE she got up there and danced her little heart out. While I sat in the audience hootin and a hollerin and crying my eyes out. :)























Afterwards I wanted to take some pictures but she had a complete meltdown. She wouldnt even talk to us. Granted it was after 9pm and she was exhausted. Plus I'm sure she was picking up on my mood since I was livid at a certain mom of one of the kids. Anyways... after a nap in the car she was in a much better mood at home. And let me take some pictures before bed.



She got 3 bouquets of flowers. The tulips are from mamaw and papaw.



From Nana and Boppo


From Benton and Addi....


Our gorgeous little dancer. ;)


No comments: