It has been such a busy month. I'm always on the computer working so when it comes to blogging I never feel like it. Its wedding month her in beautiful Charleston so I've been slammed packed! You can see some of my recent work:
www.brookebrooksphotography.blogspot.com I am so blessed to have the job that I do. I get to stay at home with my kids and help provide for our family.
So here's what you missed...(totally just had the Glee tagline in my head while typing that)

This handsome guy turned 21. Yes TWENTY ONE! Holy junk I"m getting old. I remember his days bouncing in the johnny jump up. My parents did such an amazing job raising us. Most 21 year olds would go out and party it up and get drunk on their birthday. Nope not my brother. He just wanted to go hunting and shoot something. Which he did both of those.
And yes ladies, he is single. But I'm never giving him the okay to date.

Yes, that is a Power Rangers cake. As kids we were both obsessed with PR. So I thought I would get a cake to take him back to his childhood. Darn you Wal-Mart for not having a Barney cake... that was what I really wanted to get him. :)

We are a Chiropractor loving family. Dr Miller and Dr Chellis are two of our favorite people. The girls love their visit also. Here Kamden is Dr Miller and Addison is getting her adjustment.

Benton loves to watch TV with his sisters in the morning. (dont judge me, yes he still has a bottle. How could I tell that sweet little face no?)

This was in September... but we celebrated Grammy's 30th birthday. If I told you how old she is you would never believe me. She looks about 15 years younger then her actual age. No Grammy I'm not sucking up, you really do. :)

Buggy is a Papaw's boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment