Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We sure did. This year I was in charge of the meal. Man, I never knew how much work goes into it. I am BEAT! But it was a grand success... or at least everyone told me it was. :)
Everything was Paula Deen inspired. That meant that with everything you see on the table there was 12 sticks of butter in it. Heart attack waiting to happen but OH so yummy.
Our great friends Bob and Savanna and little man Braden came down for Columbia to join us. We are SO happy they are now living in this great state.



Deep fried turkey... pretty much the only way to cook a good turkey.




We were suppose to eat at 5. But after we did family pictures we were running a little behind. Whats new?



The girls dolling Grammy up. :)


THE AFTERMATH:


What a cute mess!




I'm on load 5 of dishes right now...








No comments: