This past weekend we went to NC to visit family. It was a really nice visit and it was great to see everyone.

The kids with my stepbrother Joey- Uncle Joe!

Kids with grandma Bowles

Me and my dad-

Me and my stemom Rebecca-

Benton got a bike for his birthday! Riding down my childhood home hallway. :)


My mama and my great Aunt Lynn.

All of us...

With great uncle Floyd.

Benton and Addison with their great Aunt Kat Kat- she brought them goodies.

5 generations.

I adore my great grandma Freeman. And according the the girls she hung the moon. I feel blessed that they are able to have a great great grandparent in their life. :)


Nana and Bopo with Bopos' cousin-

My uncle Shanes wonderful girlfriend Emily made birthday cakes for all the June b-days. This is Addisons. She LOVED it.


Jordans
15th birthday cake! 15 really?!?

Dylan's birthday cake- he is a firefighter. Again, I can't believe my little cousins are old enough to have careers!
No comments:
Post a Comment