Monday, August 29, 2011

Its a....

BOY!!

Today I went in because I was having some pain. Well the doctor(love him!) wanted to do an ultrasound just to be safe. The amazing tech said that she could tell us what the baby was and was 98% sure because there was no hiding those parts. So baby boy Brooks who will be called Grant James will be joining our family in February... hopefully he will not be like his big brother and try to come too soon. Brandon, Addison and Benton were in the ultrasound room with me and the look on his face was priceless. I know Kamden will be so excited to hear the news when we pick her up from school.



3 comments:

Packer Family said...

Exciting!

Jessica said...

Congrats! Two boys and two girls! :) Now everyone has a brother and a sister! :) Love that. So exciting that you were able to find out so early too!!

Bridget Lee said...

Oh wow... I have to say I just LOLed at the ultrasound that reads "boy parts" hahaha I've never seen that! Very thorough though.