Kamden- My little kindergartner.... she loves school so much and is doing so well. We had our first parent teacher conference today. I was so worried she might not being doing well since she never went to preschool and I honestly never had a preschool type routine. But she is doing amazing. Seriously amazing. The teacher said she is the most creative one and artistic one in the class. And is right on point with everything they are learning. Then super exciting news- Kamden is the best reader in the class and is at levels above what they expect so they are starting her on higher level. I am so proud of her!
Addison- My little sidekick. Addison is our homebody that likes to just chill out and watch TV, color and just hang out. She does have a new found love of singing and she is pretty good! Usually its from Disney movies or Barbie movies but its always like a soundtrack with her. She is always signing.
Benton- Oh my what can I say about little man. What a joy. Boys are soooo much different then girls. I can't believe that he is old enough to carry on conversations with us now. he is just getting so big. We are attempting potty training and hoping that happens before little dude #2 gets here.
No comments:
Post a Comment