Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Slack a little?

Wow. I just realized I haven't blogged since June! JUNE! What a slacker I am.  I really do need to get better about it. So I guess there is a lot to get caught up on.  Lets see, lets break it down by months:

June-  Sweet Addison turned 5! I can't believe it. She is the sweetest little girl and we love her so much.

July- Benton turned 3! At his birthday party he fell and broke his leg... poor baby.  It happened 15 minutes before the party so no pictures!  He was a trooper though and handle it really well.








In August we went to Arizona for Heather and Jared's wedding. It was beautiful! So glad we were able to be there.  We also were able to see the sealing of my amazing friend Keri. Her and her husband were sealed to their boys. It was amazing to see a family come together for time and all eternity and then to see a new family being formed with Heather and Jared.  The kids had a absolute blast playing with their cousins.









We got back to Charleston on Saturday night and the girls started school bright and early Monday morning.  I didn't cry! And neither did the girls. I can't believe my little ones are in 1st grade and kindergarten. They love it!



Grant also turned 6 months old in August. Where is the time going?  He is such a sweet boy.

No comments: