Lets play catch up!
2013....2013....2013!! How is that even possible? The year flew by and I feel guilty for barely blogging it. I'm pretty sure no one even checks for new post anymore.
So its picture time to sum up the last few months!
1st Thanksgiving
Grandma Brooks came to visit and we had so much fun with her here. We went to the Festival of Lights- fun as always.
Next on the calendar was a trip to NC to visit everyone. I forgot to take the camera into Nana and Boppos.
The kids had a blast with grandma and grandpa Bowles, great mawmaw Bowles and Uncle Joey and his girlfriend(who the kids ADORED)
Getting pretty with Kayla....
Playing outside with Uncle Joey and his doggies.
While we were in NC Addison started to get sick... really sick. It quickly made its way through all the kids so Christmas day was a sick one.
No comments:
Post a Comment