So I just wanted to spam everyone and tell you about the Stuff A Friends I'm selling. I have two different website that are two different companies. I think the best is American Stuff A Bear. They have a ton to choose from and are so much fun! If you don’t know what these are they are pretty much the same as Build-A-Bear's but you do them at home and they are so much cheaper. Also if you want to sell them it’s free and you pretty much do nothing but have a website! So how did yall like my shameless plug?
Okay so on to other things... not too much is happening in the Brooks household. I'm now 9 weeks pregnant and I've been having a really hard time so far. Morning sickness and everything else has been terrible so far. I am feeling better today and I'm finally back at work, which I haven’t been here since last Tuesday. I'm kinda bummed to be back because when I got back in here there was a note from my grandpa's wife saying I can only work 3 hours a day! So I will be cutting my day's in half now... which stinks. In other news we decided to take our house off the market for now. It’s so slow here it’s just a pain to make sure every morning that the house is spotless and all the dishes are done before we leave for work. We are going to wait till March and put it back up, hopefully I will be feeling better by then and be able to handle getting things taken care of around the house. So that means we are canceling the contract on the other house. This isn’t really that big of a deal. We love the house but it’s just too much right now to handle moving. So that's about it! We leave for Arizona on Friday morning bright and early! YAY! We will be getting into Phoenix at 11 something in the morning. So for all of you in Arizona we can't wait to see you!
2 comments:
Same here! Looking forward to you guys getting here!! See ya soon!
Can't wait to see you too! And about the house... glad you don't have to worry about keeping is showable while you are so sick. Less work is good isn't it? Except for less money. And we all like that.
Post a Comment