Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Our Weekend!

It's been a while since I've had time to post a new blog. Not much is going on with us. We had a really busy weekend. Last Thursday was my brother Tristan's birthday so we all went to the fair. And Amber suprised everyone by flying Reuben in... which was Brandon's companion when he served here. On Saturday Amber was finally baptized, after 3 long years of trying! She was baptized in the ocean. Which never happens but special permission was given. It was a really nice day and everything was wonderful. I have pictures to share but I will have to do that a little later. Anyways, on a baby update... I'm 7 weeks and morning sickness has been horrible! Its really hard to do what I need to do and take care of a 6 1/2 month old. But hopefully it will pass soon.

No comments: