Thursday, December 14, 2006

My 1st Appointment!

I finally made it to my very first doctors appointment today. I ended up having to find a new doctor since mine was always booked. I really like my old doctor but this one will be a lot easier to go to since its right here near work. I was able to get an ultrasound! yay! I'm measuring 12 weeks 1 day. So my new date is June 27th. Which is even better because my c-section will be a week before and it will be on a Thursday or Friday. I've decided to deliver at a different hospital this time... the new hospital is less that 5 mintues from my mom. And since she will have Kamden they wont have to drive 20 mintues for me to see her! The baby looked great. Brandon wasnt able to go with me since he is working an hour and a half away today. But hopefully next appointment. My blood pressure was really really low, which isnt good at all. I was suppose to go to the lab at the hospital to have all my blood work but since its so low I can't. Hopefully I can get it under control so I dont have to go on medicine and bedrest. Here are a couple of pictures of our little gummy bear!

Benton Scott Brooks or Addison Kari Grier Brooks???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys good luck with the doctor stuff and you guys pick good names! Heidi and Jeremiah

The Davis's said...

I am glad everything went good with the new doctor. You got good ultra sound pictures too! It is such an exciting thing!!!