Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Our weekend!

This past weekend we went to North Carolina to visit all my family for Christmas. I didnt get as many pictures as I was wanting but oh well. Saturday for lunch we went over to my mamaw and papaw Bowles. My dad, stepmom, stepbrother, uncle, aunt, and 3 cousins were there. It was really nice to be able to spend some quality time with them!






Kamden got some really fun toys. Including this... Anyone with kids Kamden's age this toy is great!




Saturday night we had dinner with my stepdad's grandmama and then we visited with my Grandma and Grandpa Cranford for a little while. And my sister Blair came over to see us. She didnt get to bring my nephew since he was really sick. But I just wanted to share a picture of him because he is so cute!

This is my nephew Aiden, isnt he a cutie!?





Kamden with great-grandpa Bowles!












She looks thrilled doesnt she!?
This is just a random picture I love... she woke up after a quick cat nap with crazy hair.
I have more pictures, but I'll have to scan them in when I get home from work! In other news... We signed the release of contract to take our house of the market and before I faxed it in the agent called and said that there is a man that is very interested in the house. He has tried to make 2 appointments to look at it, but everytime they have asked I've said no. I just havent felt like getting the house ready to show. But I guess he has driven by looked at the outside, loves the virtual tour and is ready to make an offer. So we said that he can come look tomorrow. So who knows! Moving is the very last thing I want to do right now, but if its right then its right. We signed papers to release to other house but I dont know if we will keep it if this man decides he wants to make an offer. Who knows! So I guess we will have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. We kinda have mixed feelings about it... we want to sell... but then we dont want the hassle right now with me being pregnant. Things always have a crazy way of working out they way they are suppose to!
**Note to reader: Sorry if there are any typos, Kam Kam was sick all night long with a stuffy nose and cough so I'm running on hardly any sleep right now! And I'm sure Brandon is way worse than I am, because he was nice enough to get up and comfort her most of the night**

No comments: