Benton turned 3 months old yesterday. : (
How is that even possible? He is such a sweet boy. And a big mamas boy. I am pretty much the only one that can always get a smile and laugh out of him. And it makes me tear up every single time! Given the rough pregnancy I had I feel so blessed that he is such a strong healthy little boy. We just love him so so much. And he has his sisters wrapped around his little finger. They are amazing with him.


5 comments:
i think he's starting to look like addison!! he's so handsome.
so sweet!!
He is so cute! He and Cardon have some simliar features. You can tell they are both Brooks babies!!!So glad he is healthy and doing well.
Oops...that comment was from me - Jessica. I am on my mom's computer..she is Marilyn :)
Benton mammaw thinks you are the most handsome boy in the whole wide world!!!!!!!!!!
Mammaw Benton
Post a Comment