Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween and Pig Pickin...

The kids had a great time Trick or Treating... we went into Mt Pleasant so mamaw and papaw could go with us. Uncle T ditched us to go with his friend.. little punk. Benton only went to a couple of houses and then just hung out in the stroller.



1st stop.. Mrs Mary's house.



She was upset b/c she fell




I'm a mean mama... I take a picture of my kid thats fallen instead of helping. :0)





Princess Kamderlla-- thats what she called herself.




Giraffe in the headlights.


Earlier in the day we went to our wards Pig Pickin. It was really nice and we had a great time. Uncle Jason came with us...








Kamden enjoying some lemonade.





"I'm a stud muffin."





Sisterly love...




Yummy cupcake!










eating the yummy food


2 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

I busted up laughing at the "falling down" picture. Too funny. That is what I would have done.

What cute kids you have.

Holly said...

hahahaha I would have taken a picture of her falling too! I guess we're both just horrible parents! They looked way cute in their costumes! Glad it was a fun Halloween for you guys!