Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I've been looking at getting a new vacuum for a while now. About 2 years ago I dropped (wasted) $250 on the Bissell Healthy Home vacuum. Well it is just not cutting it anymore. I ALMOST broke down and bought the Dyson but Target was sold out when I went to get it. I came back home and did my research and found this bad boy... the Shark Navigator. It was $200 LESS and got rave reviews. Some said it worked just as good as the Dyson some said even better. Well I sure am happy with my $200 savings. This little thing is amazing. Works great on the hardwoods(has its own setting for it) and works even better on carpet.
So.. I'm pretty embarrassed to post this. But... we only have carpets in the bedroom and then an area rug in the living room. I vacuumed the rug, our room and the girls room with the OLD junker. Then went again to vacuum what looked like a clean floor..... yep that was the result. 2 rooms and a rug. Can we say nasty?! It even pulled up what looks like paper or something that had been embedded way down the carpet.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

That's awesome and good to know! I've heard some good things about the Shark brand products.

Kmelanese said...

My sister got a Shark and loves it! Our vacuum just broke and I think I am going to get one. I'm glad you like yours!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post. I will need to buy a new vacuum when we move and now I know which one to do :)