Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ladies... Start your printers!


Yesterday my mom and I headed to Target to coupon the store. I had a stack about 3 inches thick of coupons to use. Target + coupons= AMAZING. Just so you know Target(aka Heaven on earth) will accept 1 manufacturer and 1 target coupon PER item. Now you can usually only print 2 of each coupon PER computer. So I usually print and then scan and copy.



And since I love all my readers I'm going to tell you how my total went from $234 BEFORE coupons to me walking out paying only $51...($14 of that was taxes)




Printers ready?




Ok 1st up---- AirWick Freshmatic. THIS WEEK is the LAST week for this deal. So head over and load up. I got 12 yesterday and had a stock pile from stocking up before. :) After your coupons you will walk away with this bad boys for FREE. They are $5.99 you use a $2 Target coupon and a $4 AirWick coupon. You can get either the full size or the plug in. Both are great. I really dont like the Lavender scent so even if it is free I still dont get that one. It smells like old people to me.






$4 coupon- HERE


$2 PDF- HERE








This was my favorite deal. These are $6.99. Use a $5 coupon from SB. and a $3 coupon from Target and they pay you $1 to take these. Now they arent going to EVER hand you money back. It will just eat into your balance due.




$5 coupon- HERE


$2 coupon at http://www.target.com/ go to the bottom of the page and find coupons. You will have to search for it.







You can go to Southern Savers to find the links to all the other good deals.


The others deals I got were the Dove deodorant... this week you get a free body mist after $3 in coupons it was $0.49. Wafflers are $1.75 this week use the $1 off coupon and save. Glade spray $3.49 use a $1 off Target coupon and a $2 manu coupon and get it for $.49.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesomeness!!