My kids have the best personalities. They are so darn funny! I feel like I haven't been blogging as much lately about lately. Especially about little things that the kids do.
Kamden- She has so much spunk. Sometimes too much! Brandon is on night shift this month and last night was working a off duty job. At about midnight Kamden came in my room and said "Mommy, I think it would be a great idea if I slept in daddys spot. So you wont be scared." I usually dont let kids sleep in my bed but told her to come on and lay down. I pretty much didnt sleep. She kept waking me up sleep-talking about the most random things! The 1st time she told me that mamaw took her to the beach and I need to drink lots of lemonade. About an hour later she woke me up to tell me that grasshoppers have wings and daddy likes to kick them.
We are looking for a new dance school. She adores being in dance and keeps begging to go back.
Addison- Last night Addison came into my room way after she should have been in bed. I had a cupcake sitting on a plate and she told me... "hey mama! can I have that cupcake? Jesus said I need it." A little later she came BACK in the room and tried to pull the Jesus card again. "Hey mama! Jesus said I need chips for my belly." I told her no that she needed to go to bed. she said: "oooooo...Jesus is going to be so mad at you!"
Funny girl!
Addison is still doing gymnastics at The Little Gym. She LOVES it and has grown SO much from it. Seriously, anyone looking into The Little Gym, do it. Its worth it.
Benton- I no longer have a baby. I now have a walking-running- talking toddler. He looks SO funny walking around the house because he is so short. He's only in the 5th percentile so its pretty cute. And as of this week he is climbing on EVERYTHING. I knew it was coming seeing as to who his daddy is. ;) He climbs on the beds, couch, chairs and I even found him on top of the table. I dont know how such a peanut can do it-- but he does. Also this week I'm in the bedroom and I hear Benton start screaming and Brandon panic yelling for me. I go in the kitchen to find Benton was a cut finger. He reached in the trashcan and pulled out a can and cut himself. After trying to get it to stop bleeding we headed to Doctors Care. It was in the crease of his finger so we couldnt see how bad it was. Luckily he was ok. Rena-- I dont know how you dealt with Brandon and so many injuries. This week I've had a sneak peek of how the next 18 years are going to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment