Friday, August 27, 2010

Trip to Arizona...

We had a great trip to Arizona. It was so great to see family and friends. We did family pictures while we were out. I'm still working on them... but here are a few.




Now these two baby girls are the newest addition to the Brooks Family. And I just have to say they are the sweetest little gals!
Hailey

Hannah

















At the airport....

Visiting the temple....



Visitors center...




FINALLY meeting my good friend Keri and her sweet little boy Issac!



Jessica is a former sister missionary that served here. She has a very special place in our family. Isnt she cute pregnant?!

Nana and Papa Davis with the kids...

Poor Benton was having trouble with his ears the whole trip. :( He is a below or at sea level kind of kid.




4 generations...






Benton, Heather and Aaron. Benton warmed up to Aaron right away.




Benton and Grandma

Grandma Brooks and Hannah. I totally forgot to get a picture of the kids with Great-Grandma and Grandpa Brooks!


No comments: