This past week we headed up to NC to visit family for Christmas. It was a great time and it was so nice to see everyone. The kids got SO much stuff. We borrowed Grammys truck(thank you grammy!) and we had the back PACKED with toys and goodies.
Also in Charlotte they have an Ikea now... I've been wanting to go but never have time when we are up there. Well this time we went. Dropped the girls off in the daycare center(awesome!) We had to go back the next day just to finish.

Benton with Grandpa Bowles


Addison with her cool babydoll from great mawmaw Bowles.

Girls with great mawmaw

Opening gifts from Nana and Bopbo

Benton getting help from Bopbo


At great Grandpa Ennis. I meant to take more pictures! darn it!
1 comment:
My Addison as that same doll...I think its kind of creepy, but addie LOVES the thing. We are always in Charlotte at my parents and I ahve yet to visit the Ikea there...you have inspired me to go now.
Post a Comment