Saturday, January 01, 2011

Christmas



We had a wonderful Christmas and I hope that everyone else did too. I didnt take too many pictures, this year I used the video camera. I realized that we NEVER use it and tried to stick to that.



The kids were super spoiled by all their grandparents and uncles. The one thing that both the girls asked for ALL year long was a pink dolly house. So papaw, Uncle Zach and Uncle Tristan made sure that happened. :)
The other day I found Kamden in her room with a bag going through her toys. She was picking out stuff that she wanted to give the kids that didnt have anything. :)





Zach rockin the Ariel wig...



Uncle Jason...


Benton...


Grammy and Jason got the girls a tent full of 750 little balls. They love it. Play in it all the time. And luckily do not make a big mess with the balls. The tent was a GREAT idea.


Benton adores his horse from Grandma and Grandpa Brooks. He rides it all around the house...





The girls got their very own Princess castle from Grandma and Grandpa Brooks. HUGE hit. All 3 kids play in it all day long.


Christmas Eve showing off their jammies.


My sweet babies...









1 comment:

jessica poole robins said...

awe that is so sweet that kamden is so willing to give to others. what fun gifts and adorable kids!