Is it really already January 13th?! Wasn't Christmas just a week ago. Geez.
This week has been a busy one. On Sunday I was still sick, whats new huh? So we stayed home from church-again. Brandon was at work and the kids were being out of control as usual. Benton was running through the living room and fell and hit his eyebrow on the coffee table. I was on the phone at the time and didnt realize that he had busted it open until I put him back down from cuddling him. He had blood ALL over his face. Now I can deal with poop, throw up but blood from my own kids... NOPE. I panic, the girls panic and Benton just sits there and laughs at us. I call Brandon he doesn't answer so I called right back. Luckily he answered and headed straight home. As much as I hate his job at times I cant even begin to imagine him not being able to come home whenever during his shift. So we headed to the hospital because one I couldnt even look at his eye and Brandon couldnt tell how deep it was. We were in and out of the ER in 15 minutes. Benton didnt cry or even try to get away from the nurses. He just sat there and laughed and talked to them while the glued him up.
1 comment:
whoa! glad he's okay--no stitches, then? this is why i was nervous about having a boy!
Post a Comment