Friday, December 09, 2011

4D ultrasound...

Last night we went to get a 4d ultrasound of Grant. We figured since this is our last baby we should do it. It is our Christmas present to each other too. Let me tell you this little dude made me work HARD to get a shot of his face. I have never been since such painful and weird positions while pregnant. And it took the tech and Brandon beating on the table and slapping my stomach a lot to get him to move his hands and the cord away from his face. But finally when I curled into the same position he was in he moved his hands and his precious little face was releaved. It didnt help that he is SOOO far down its insane... the tech said she has never had a baby this far along down so low. No wonder I cry when I walk.

Anyways it was all worth it. My mom and dad and Tristan went with us. While Benton was watching he kept saying it was "our baby" Hopefully he is as sweet with his brother gets here... I have a feeling he is going to have a hard time.


Curled up like a pretzel... look at those big feet!


This was the position we had to get him out of... curled up. And *ahem* not ashamed to show his boys either.


That beautiful little face. Brooks nose... of course. :)


Sucking on his thumb...

Little lips all poked out.

That funky thing on his head is the cord. He was clutching to it most of the ultrasound.





He's perfect. I wish we had a 3d/4d with all the kids(only with Kamden) so I could compare. Kamden's was when these kinda of U/S came out so its not that great of a picture. But comparing he doesnt look like her- other than the nose.

Yesterday at my appointment(I've started seeing my OB weekly along with my shots) we scheduled the c-section for February 24th. However he said he knows I will not make it to that. I've already started to dilate at 25 weeks. But just in case of a miracle he has to have it on the books. My DR is going on vacation at the 1st of February and given my track record that is when I will have him. All 3 of the kids labor happened while he was on his 1 vacation a year.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Those are amazing! I can't believe how perfect the pictures are. YOu are a trooper! Take good care of yourself. I hope that baby stays put for as long as possible. Funny thing - our baby has the Brooks nose too! Dominate gene... :)