Monday, December 05, 2011

Trip to NC...

This weekend we headed up to NC to see everyone for our annual Christmas trip. Also my great grandma has been in the hospital and is now in a rehab center until she can go home... so we spent some time with her. I didn't pull out my camera as much as I should have. Traveling with 3 kids and being pregnant while I'm suppose to be on somewhat of bed rest is HARD! We had a great time and on the way home stopped by Ikea to pick up Grant a crib. Brandon had to push me in a wheelchair so I didn't get to enjoy the store that much.


1st stop- Great MawMaw Bowles, MawMaw and PawPaw Bowles
Me and my MawMaw- I just love this woman so much. <3


Dana, Great Grandma Freeman and Mama- the two granddaughters



Mama, Grandma, and Donna.

5 generations...

The kids and Tristan with Nana and Bopo

This is one of the funniest, sweetest, feisty 82 year old women you could ever meet. She is always keeping us laughing.


No comments: