Friday, February 24, 2012

Life as we know it...


Life with 4 kids hasnt been as crazy as I thought it would be. I guess since we have wonderful Grandma Brooks here to help we arent on our own yet. Grant is an amazing baby that is SO good. The kids are so good and sweet with him. I was afraid of how Benton was going to handle it but he adores his little brother. Life is sweet.


Kamden has TWO loose teeth. She is SO excited. Makes me super sad how fast my baby girl is growing up. I mean hello she will be SIX YEARS OLD in April!


Benton and his Nerf gun. All boy right here. I was the grand prize winner of a contest and will shortly be getting an Xbox 360 with kintect and the entire line of Nerf guns in the mail. Our kids will be in Nerf gun heaven when they all arrive... apparently its nearly 40 different items- sweetness.

Addison is such a big help. :)

Grants face cracks me up on this one...






Grants 1st bath... he wasn't a fan.





No comments: