Kamden's class had a trip to the Aquarium. I decided to tag along- we had a great day together. :)
So this is when they brought out a snake. Those of you that know me, know that I am terrified of snakes. Like panic attack at the sight of one afraid. I started to panic a little when she pulled it out and turned away until I could muster of the courage to take pictures.
She refused to touch it.
Cute little alligator.
Apparently there was a snake in that little log-
Otters
Albino alligator.
K and her friend
Sandy the sea turtle.
K and her best friend at school.
Looking for dolphins...
K and Mr Frog.
Stingrays...
We have a membership to the aquarium so a few days later we went back so the other kids could see. I do have pictures of that but they are on Brandon's work camera. I was going to take Addison with me on the field trip since I was driving myself and paying my own way in. But when I got to the school to meet them the teacher said siblings were not allowed. So I had to take a devastated Addison home. :( I'm not really sure why it mattered if Addi came along or not since I was not a chaperon. But thats why we went back a few days later. The new Madagascar exhibit just opened too so we need to go back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment