Friday, May 18, 2012

Randomness...

I rarely whip out my camera at home. I really need to get better about that. But honestly its so much easier to grab the phone or IPad and upload to facebook. 


 This was after a rough morning.  He fell/jumped off a stool and slammed his face on the floor. It cut open the corner of his eye.  He came running to me while I was on the phone with Brandon and was COVERED in blood.  This entire face was just a bloody mess. I don't deal with injuries and my kids very well.. I tend to panic.  I need to get better about that.  Brandon was on his way to Columbia for work so he couldn't come home. So I loaded everyone up and went to urgent care.  We all looked a mess. My shirt was on inside out with under- tank top that I forgot to put back on so it was hanging around my waist. I was covered in blood and so was Benton. It was time for Grant to eat and I forgot his pacifier. It was just a complete mess.  They glued it shut(which it ripped back open after a day)  since they couldn't put stitches there even though it needed it.
Just look at the size difference in these two!  Granted this was a month or so ago.


 One Sunday we went on a family hike.  That was about 2.5 miles and was lots of fun. Only one snake was spotted which Brandon got away while I stood back. Then with baby in tow I ran like crazy past where it was.
 Big brother sure does love his baby brother...


 Grant all sweet after a morning bath...

 The kids randomly found these ducks in the backyard. No idea where they came from.  We fed them and then the neighbors took them to a nearby pond.


 We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. This sweet one slept in the sling the whole time...

 This day Addison was the only one that could get Grant to chill out. She sure does have a way with him.



 Easter... see all the mess behind him!

 Kamdens birthday at school. Group hug!
 Not too sure what the think of daddy and the vacuum.


Birthday at school with the treats we took.


No comments: