Sunday, March 18, 2007
Just a little update...
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours hasnt been the best. We spent all of Saturday in Labor and Delivery, which unless its time to have a baby its never fun. All of Friday night I was having contractions but I really didnt think too much about it since it they were only about 2 an hour. But around 5 or so in the morning they started waking me up because they were hurting so bad. I was also having horrible back and leg pain and nothing I would do was helping. So I called and paged the on call doctor which just happened to be the doctor that Brandon and I both dont like at all. Finally 2 hours later when the new on call doctor came in she returned my call and told me to come straight in. We got to the hospital around 9:30 and they got me in the room and monitored me for a while ran a GBS test and a fetal fibronectin test to tell if I would go into labor in the next 48 hours. They had us both really worried because I'm only 26 weeks and I'm already thinning out a good bit. But the FN test came back neg. which was a really big relief. They then gave me a shot to stop the contractions. Finally at 4 the doctor came in and released me. So all in all it was pretty bad day. We had Kamden with us the whole time since my mom can't lift her because of her surgery. Kam was actually really good the whole time. I am feeling much better today and Brandon has been so great helping with everything and letting me take it easy. I am so lucky to have such a great husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment