WARNING!- Boring, rambling blog....
We had a really exhausting weekend and I'm just glad that its over. And its not very often that I'm glad that its Monday and I'm back at work. Last Thursday after Brandon got off work we headed up to North Carolina to help my grandma move all her stuff down here. She bought a house here about 6 months ago and is finally ready to move in. So we didnt get on the road until like 7 at night because my stepdad and brother were riding with us. So we finally get to the hotel around 10:30 and get in bed a little after 11. The next morning we got up at about 8 and went and had breakfast. Then me, Kamden, and Tristan went off to find something to do while they loaded the U-hauls. Well my grandma said they would be done a little after lunch and then we would head back home. So we went to the mall and then had lunch with my grandma Bowles. And then headed over to grandma and grandpa Cranfords for a while. Well finally 5 o'clock rolls around and I decided to go on over to the storage buildings to hurry them along. We finally left and got on the road at 8:30 at night!! Brandon was driving one U-haul my stepdad was driving the other. My brother Zach and grandma were in the truck and I was driving the van. Almost everything went wrong on the drive home. Marks U-haul's tail lights went out... and the interior lights... he hit something and didnt know what... then when we stopped for gas Zach locked the keys in the truck. It took us 45 mintues to deal with that. Then around 2:00 in the morning we got off on the exit and Brandon and I were using the walkie talkies the whole drive to keep each other awake. And as soon as we get off the exit with only like 10 miles to grandmas house Brandon ran out of gas!!! The darn gas meter was broken so he had no idea. So I pull over with him and Zach goes to get gas which took 30 mintues. And we were sitting in a very bad part of town with Brandon blocking the whole road. We finally got back to our house at 3:30. So a trip that usually takes 3 hours took 7. Not fun at all. And saturday and sunday Brandon was gone all day unloading the trucks. Wow that was a lot of babbling.... sorry!
We did find time to go get another ultrasound done. I kept having this nagging feeling that we are having a boy and I just wanted to put my mind at ease. So I made an appointment with a private ultrasound company and $75 later we found out that for sure it is a girl. She was not modest at all so we could def. tell its Addison in there and not Benton. Lets see what else is happening.... Kamden is getting another tooth up top. Its almost all the way through. And the biggest news is that last night she took 6 steps!! She has been taking 1 or 2 here and there but last night she just let go of the couch and started walking to her daddy! It had me in tears and Brandon was just really excited. I give her a week or two and she is going to be going all over the place.
3 comments:
Cruddy weekend, I bet you all(or and you would say ya'll) were exhausted! To fun about Kamden walking. I keep thinking Bode will just get up and walk away, but no. Plus why do we push it that just means they are growing up too fast.
What a long weekend!! I'm in no hurry for Kernan to walk, I want him to stay little for awhile longer!! Kolsen started taking a few steps this week too! They are growing up way to fast!!
ewww...i am exhausted just reading that Brooke! LOL
Hey.....check out my blog. There is a surprise on it for you! I need you to email me so I can send you the layout!
Love~Shanna
Post a Comment