
Look at how grown up my little girl looks! This was her Sunday before church. She looks so much like a little lady. Well anyways, I'm just sitting at home bored. I havent worked the last two days because I've been having more contractions and its just easier to stay at home. But its really boring because I can't really be up and cleaning so I just lay on the couch while Kamden plays in her little cage that we have made the living room into. We have chairs at all the places she could make an escape. Yesterday was a big day for her because she has been taking steps here and there but yesterday she just let go and kept on going. I finally got it on video but what happened when I got it was really bad. Now please dont think I'm a bad mom for letting this happen but here it goes: I changed a yucky diaper on the living room floor and she then crawled away but stood up and started walking so I forgot about the diaper and grabbed the camera. Well after I finally got in on camera I called Brandon to tell him how excited I was. Well in the split second I was on the phone Kamden crawled over to her diaper and got the yucky you know what out and put it in her mouth!!! I seriously freaked out, I was gagging while trying to clean her up. She just laughed because to her it was funny. So I cleaned her all up and then brushed her teeth a couple of times. Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach. Its really embarrassing that it happened but oh well I guess. I'm sure she will do many things that will gross me out. Brandon got a kick out of it though.
I'm really excited about tomorrow we are going up to North Carolina for the weekend. Which we do quite often but this time its going to be so much more fun. My grandma is going up to and taking her "rockstar" RV.(Thats what we all call it because it could be a darn tour bus) Well anyways, she is going to park it on the farm that I grew up on and stay there. We are staying at my other grandma's but it will be so much fun to be back in the place that I grew up. My best friend Blair is going to bring her son Aiden that is 3 weeks older than Kamden and we can't wait to take pictures of them together on the same farm that we both have so many great memories of. And I'm really excited about showing Brandon all the things that we use to do. I'm pretty sure our old treehouse and things are still there since no one has lived there since we moved. It will just mean a lot to me and my mom for Kamden to be able to experince a little bit of what I did in my childhood... even though she is too young to remember I'll still have pictures. I guess thats enough rambling for one day!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Brooke. That is hilarious! Sounds like something I would do. (Forget about the diaper for the sake of capturing a moment on film. Now I am sure Brandon thought that was funny! Glad she isn't scarred for life!
Post a Comment