Saturday, June 09, 2007

Addison Carrie Grier Brooks is here!

Well we are very glad to say that Addison was born on Thursday at 7:57 am. She weighted 5lbs 12ozs and is 19 inches long.... much bigger then we were expecting but still on the small side. Everything went great with her and she is as healthy as can be. I had a lot more problems with this c-section this go around. It def. wasnt easy... my spinal didnt take all the way so I could feel a lot more then I should have and that caused some nerve problems in my leg. But hopefully that all will pass quickly and I will be feeling better soon. Addison is just as precious as can be and actually hard lots of dark hair! I kept telling Brandon I think she will have dark dark hair and I was right! Kamden is down for her nap so she hasnt seen us since we got home a couple of mintues ago. So we will just have to see how she acts. She did okay at the hospital but she's only 13 months so she doesnt understand. Anyways I'm glad that its over and I'm a mother of 2 BEAUTIFUL baby girls.

























































































































8 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Congratulations!! She looks like Brandon in the last picture!! Hope you recover quickly! She is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! she is soooo cute!! i cant wait until i come in couple of weeks and hold my nieces. It looks like you guys are very excited. See ya soon!!

Heidi Joncas said...

What a sweet baby! Can't believe you guys have two kids!! Congrats.

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

Congratulations you guys! She is adorable, I hope you start feeling better soon.

Deanna Payne said...

She is adorable. Can't wait to see more pictures. I hope you feel good soon. Brandon you make sure to take good care of Brooke.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Another one that I dont know!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is too cute! congrats on the new baby. Hope you start feeling better soon!

The Davis's said...

Brooke, your new little one is so beautiful! I am glad that she got here safe and I hope you get feeling better soon. Congratulations DAD!