Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tomorrow...

Well tomorrow is the BIG day. Addison Carrie Grier Brooks is scheduled to make her grand apperance at 7:30 in the morning. Its crazy to think that tomorrow at this time I will be a mother of two! I just hope and pray everything will be fine with her since she will be 3 weeks early. They are saying she is going to be under 5lbs which wouldnt suprise me at all. I will most likely be home on Saturday so I will post pictures as soon as I can or I will have Brandon do it.

7 comments:

Deanna Payne said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while since I have been so buys here. Kamden is getting so big and still so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby. Good Luck with that. Oh and your MIL is the BEST. I love her too!

Brian and Jessica said...

Good Luck you guys!! Can't wait to see pictures!! She should be OK! Kernan was 3 weeks early and he was fine, they say boys are worse off early than girls are so everything with her should be good!! You'll be in our prayers!

Heidi Joncas said...

Good Luck! We'll keep you in our prayers. We can't to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited for you!! I know Addison will be just perfect and beautiful just like her Mommy and Big Sissy! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo excited for you guys and to come to south carolina in a couple of weeks and see everybody and my TWO nieces!! She is going to be soo cute!! Love Ya

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats you guys! Can't wait to hear more!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

Congrats! I hope everything goes well for you and little Addison. Coytt was 3 weeks early and everything went fine and he was OK It will be a lot better than the 8 weeks she would have been when you were in the hospital. I can't believe you are going to have 2 kids already either. Motherhood is great with one, I can't even imagine how wonderful it will be with two. Love ya!