Sunday, June 24, 2007

Our weekend...


Hey everyone! I hope that yall had a wonderful weekend. We really didnt do too much it was a pretty relaxing weekend. My grandpa and grandma Ennis came down yesterday to visit and we just went to dinner and then everyone came over today for dinner. Next weekend is when lots of people will be here for Addison's blessing. Steve and Heather made it in safely tonight so it will be a lot of fun to have them here. I swear my girls are going to be spoiled rotten by the end of the summer! But anyways I just wanted to share some pictures!

























Kamden in her really cute outfit that I got her the other weekend.






























Great-grandpa and grandma Ennis with the girls.
Yes I know I look like death run over by a semi but this is the only picture that I have with both of the girls and my dad sent it to me the other day. So please excuse how horrible I look.

2 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

Kamden's outfit is so dang cute!! Hope you guy are doing well. Addison is such a pretty baby. Hopefully we can meet her some day!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys!