Tuesday, May 29, 2007

She acts like she was raised in a barn...

Hey everyone! Just thought I would post a quick blog since I have lots of pictures to share. Things here are good, only 9 more days until Addison gets here. Somedays I feel like it has flown by an and other days it seems like its gone by really really slow and I've been pregnant forever. I guess since I only had 3 months in between Kamden and Addison then yeah I have been pregnant forever. So anyways on to the pictures... Last night we went out to dinner and Kamden was hilarious. First I started to choke on my drink and I guess she thought it was really funny because she started laughing so hard and that had all of us laughing our heads off at her. And then when it was time to eat she acted like an animal and just stuck her face right in her plate and licked the food off. I promise we taught her better manners but I guess its the Southern girl coming out in her... And of course her eating like that made Me, Brandon and Rena laugh our heads off which made her do it even more.
























































She never cuddles with me like this, only her daddy.





































In her adorable outfit her Aunt Heather bought her for her birthday.
















Already starting on the piano.





































She takes the measuring tape and hooks the hooks on her two front teeth and pulls it.














Brandon and I had a date night on Saturday night for the first time since November and this is the picture we had waiting for us when we got home. She had a fight with the pasta and it looks like she won.

1 comment:

Brian and Jessica said...

Those pictures are too cute!!