Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm home!

I just wanted to give everyone a really quick update. They let me come home yesterday because come to find out my water didnt break. Long story short they made a huge mistake and I was sitting at the hospital for 2 1/2 weeks for no reason at all. So now I'm home but on "bedrest" due to some other problems. But I just thought I would let everyone know that I'm home and I will find out this Thursday when they are planning on taking Addison... but it will def. be after 35 weeks but most likely between 36-38 weeks.

3 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

That is great! I bet you all are so relieved. Now you can see Kamden everyday.

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

OK so you can add stupid Dr.'s to my list of why Charleston SUCKS!!! But I am glad that you are home and everything is ok. I hope everything goes well from here on out.

Brian and Jessica said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything is OK!! Hope she hangs in there for a couple more weeks!!