Saturday, May 26, 2007

Our Friday night...

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post a quick blog and some pictures. Last night we had a suprise birthday/bonfire party for my stepdad's birthday! Happy 39th Birthday Mark! We had a really good time and it was really nice to spend time with the family. Kamden had a really good time until Zach and Brandon started setting off some fireworks and then she just wanted to cling to someone. I've gotten a couple of emails with people asking how I'm doing so thank you everyone for all the concern... but a little update on me and the baby: I've been having very close contractions here and there and seriously thought I was in labor on Thursday night but I held out for a couple of hours and the contractions slowed down. So I'm scheduled for June 7th but I think I'll be lucky to make it that far. I did want to share this ultrasound picture from my appointment last week... I was really suprised the tech could get such a good picture of Addison's face with just a 2d ultrasound.

Look at her cute cheeks!









She is growing up way too fast!
















Kamden and her Papaw















Brandon trying to ride my brothers mini electric scooter... I have a video that is hilarious, hopefully I can upload that later.





































Kamden on her first 4-wheeler ride. She would cover her eyes when her uncle Zach would barely speed up.















And of course Daddy had to take her for a ride.









This is how she reacted to the fireworks. She would turn around a look at them but as soon as they got too loud she would cling to uncle Tristan.

No comments: