Thursday, May 17, 2007
Hey everyone! I know that last post was a little vauge so I thought I would take a mintue and give a better update. They let me come home on Monday because they couldnt find any more leaking. Which the doctor said in his 30 years of being a doctor he has never seen a leak just heal. I of course know that it was the blessing that I got and all the prayers. So I'm at home now but on bedrest. I can walk around some but its really hard being so big and so weak. I did go to the doctors today and she is scheduling my c-section for June 7th, I'll be 37 weeks then. I have to go back once a week for an ultrasound. I'm just so glad to be home! And it has been so much help having Rena(my MIL) here to help... I dont know what I would do without her. Since I can't pick anything up or bend down at all I can't imagine not having her help. Anyways, I hope everyone is doing great and hopefully I can start posting some more interesting blogs soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is strange. I guess you guys got a miracle. Hope things are getting back to "normal" for awhile at least.
Post a Comment