Friday, May 04, 2007

I'm going crazy...

So I have offically been in the hospital for a week now. In some ways its gone by really fast... and then again it has been so slow. Not too much has changed in my "status" Yesterday was a very rough day. I was having contractions like crazy and was in a lot of pain along with having a horrible headache and being really dizzy. I started asking for the doctor at about 9 in the morning and finally around 3 they sent a doctor in. I have seen like 10 different doctors that all seem to tell me different things. But since this is a teaching hospital I see mostly medical students. Anyways, after raising cane yesterday they finally sent in the doctor that I wanted to see. Even though this is not the hospital I want to be at I know that when Addison is born it will be the best one for her. I only have a week and a half until they will deliever her no matter what so hopefully I can stay sane enough for just a little longer. It has been really hard not being with Kamden and Brandon. My mom brings Kamden up here for a little bit during the day but she is so hyper and loud she doesnt like being stck in the room for long. She went to the beach yesterday for the first time this summer which they said she didnt like at all. For some reason she is really weird about walking on grass and sand. But she is def. being spoiled non-stop by everyone. And since Rena will be here tomorrow it will double the grandma spoiling so she is going to be super spoiled by the time I get home. Which is fine with me because I know she is being very well taken of. Brandon did move her from her nursery to her new room last night which made me really nervous but he said that she did fine and it didnt bother her at all. I guess thats enough rambling for now. I hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Sounds like you're doing better! Given the living conditions you're in, I don't blame you for going crazy! I'm so glad Rena is coming to help you guys!! Hope you and Addison stay together for another week and a half!1 You're in our prayers!! `

Anonymous said...

well i hope everything is okay!! im way jealous that mom is coming to visit you guys. I wish i could fly there also to spoil Kamden but i guess i have to wait for another month..cant wait to see ya then!