Saturday, May 05, 2007

Something to pass time...

A - Age: 21
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: folding clothes
D - Dessert you love: Brownie obsession from Friday's
E - Essential start your day item: a toliet
F - Favorite actor(s): I dont really have any
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5' 4”
I - Instruments you play: I am not musically inclined at all!
J - Job title: Wife and mom
K - Kid(s): a 1 year old little girl Kamden, and another little girl Addison that will be here soon
L - Living arrangements: 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath house in wonderful Charleston SC
M- Favorite Months-April and September
N - Nicknames: Brookie, and my dad always called me pee wee when I was little
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: Would this one count? I'm not giving birth but I'm going to sometime in the near future.
P - Phobia: Losing my loved ones
Q - Quote(s): Too many to quote
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 3 brothers
T - Tattoo(s): Nope
U - Unique talent: I can shop at Ross and buy a whole outfit for less than $5, that means shirt, pants and shoes
V - Vegetable you hate: spinach
W - Worst habit: getting stressed way too easy
X- If you were told to Xerox a part of your body what would you agree to: my face
Y - Yummy food you make: Seasme seed chicken
Z- Zodiac Sign: Leo


Well that passed a little time! Just to give everyone a little update on me and baby Addi. We had a pretty close call today and they were thinking they were going to deliver but in the end it was a false alarm. My pulse has been up all day and when they were watching Addison's heartbeat it wasnt reacting like they wanted it to. So they did an ultrasound to check everything out and it was fine. They then gave me a second IV in case we did have to go to the OR. I def. feel like a pin cushion since being here. I've had 3 different IV's and tons of other pokes for having test. But anyways, my blood work came back okay so they watched her heartbeat for another hour and did another ultrasound just to make sure they could hold off. Everything seems to be okay but they arent giving it too much time. The second u/s did make my night because she was being a drama queen and kept putting her hand up by her head and then would switch and do the same thing with the other hand. She is going to be something else. So anyways I'm on day 8 of my stay and it really is going by pretty fast. Not seeing Kamden a lot is starting to get harder and harder but she at least gets to spend about an hour a day up here which is def. the best hour of my day. Well anyways, everyone have a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian and Jessica said...

I hope you two are doing ok!!