Monday, April 30, 2007
Update...
Hey everyone. I finally have a decent internet connections here at the hospital so I just wanted to post a quick update on me and the baby. Both me and the baby are doing okay... Addison is hanging in there like a little trooper. I am trying me best to keep her in as long as I can but the doctors only think that it will be 1 or 2 more days. They have given me as many steriods as they can and I have a couple more days of non-stop antibiotics. Everyday that she stays in buys her 3 less days in NICU. So its not her that wants to come out its my body wanting her out. She is measuring about 4 lbs 3 ozs right now according to Friday's ultrasound... which is not too bad of a size according to the doctors. They will take her right away if I get an infection anywhere or if I start having hard labor contractions. I think thats about all the update I have right now... I'm sorry if what I am typing doesnt make sense all these meds are making me kinda loopy. I guess last night I was calling Brandon and my mom and midnight just rambling and didnt even know it. Brandon has been AMAZING and I know that he is stressed having to take care of Kamden, the house, me and working. My mom, stepdad, brothers and grandma have been just as great in helping take care of Kam. Thankfully Rena(Brandon's mom) is flying in on Saturday to help... which will be wonderful. Anyways, just wanted let everyone in on whats going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope everything continues to go ok for you guys!! You're in our prayers!! Good luck with everything!!
Wow! Hang in there. We will keep you guys in our prayers.
I lost your new phone number. Text it to me if you have my number. I hope everything goes well. I remember how scared I was when Coytt tried to come only 5 weeks early. She sounds like she weighs enough at this point, how are her lungs? They had to do an amnio with Coytt and his lungs were fine and once I knew that I was able to rest much better. We love ya'll. Of course you are in our prayers as well.
Post a Comment