I had a couple of pictures of Kamden I wanted to share from over the weekend. We had a pretty nice relaxing weekend which was nice for once. My stepdad and brothers were out of town so we spent the whole day yesterday with my mom out shopping, eating and Brandon painted her dining room for her. And then I actually talked Brandon into going to the mall on the way home to go to Children's Place... I love that store they have such great deals. But anyways enjoy the pictures!

Here is little Miss Kam Kam after she finished her breakfast and she was just sitting on her "throne" watching Blue's Clue's.

I know half of Brandon is missing but Kamden still looks adorable.

And her is the little diva at church this morning. She looked so cute walking about with her purse it seriously made me cry. She has grown up way too fast!
3 comments:
Cute little girl. I love her red dress. You just can't find stuff as cute as that for boys. Oh, well. Hope all is well in S.C.
Those are adorable pictures!!
I love the red and white dress she looks so adorable.
Post a Comment