Saturday, April 28, 2007

Water broke

well to let you know that Brooke's water broke on thursday night and she is now in the hospital. she is 31 weeks along and she has to stay in the hospital until she delivers the baby. That could be up to 4 weeks. right now she and addison are doing fine there is sufficient fluid in the placenta and everything is normal. well except for the slow leak of fluid. she is extremely bored right now but what can you do.

3 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

Oh man! I hope everything is going as well as it can. We will keep you guys in out prayers. I wish we were there to help with Kamden. Keep in touch so we know how things are going.

Anonymous said...

HOLEY SCHMOLEY!!! WHAT HEIDI SAID! I wish I was out there to help! PLEASE keep us posted Brandon!!!

Brian and Jessica said...

Hope everything works out ok!! Please let us know what is happening!!