
Hey everyone! I hope everyone has had a great week so far. Things here in the Brooks household have been kinda hectic since Saturday night. I had my Rogham shot on Friday for being a negative blood type. Well when I had it with Kamden I had a weird reaction and couldnt move my arms or neck for a few days. This time it was my legs that I couldnt move... so I was stuck in bed and Brandon had to carry me anywhere I needed to go. Not fun. And yesterday I had to use a walker. I have a new respect for people that need help getting around. I'm finally back to normal today thank goodness! Brandon was so great helping and doing everything that I needed him to. My grandma that was here over the weekend said she is going to send my grandpa down to be "trained" as well as Brandon is. I just told her that I didnt train him he came that way. So thank you to Rena and Steve for raising my wonderful husband!
Well anyways, Kamden in the picture decided that while I was cooking dinner she would pull all my pots and pans out and play. I thought it was a really cute face when I said "Kamden Michelle" and she thought she was in trouble. I hope that everyone has a wonderful rest of the week!
3 comments:
Sounds like a bit of a rough week. You always stay positive though. Kamden is such a cutie. I love it when babies play with pots and pans. Bode loves lids.
I am sorry that this week was hard for you. We are glad to hear that you are doing better. Kamden's expression is priceless!
Oh wow! Look at that face! She's soooooo stinkin cute! Glad you're feeling better! BTW.....I trained Brandon! JK Hee Hee!
Post a Comment