Well yesterday was Kamden's 1st birthday and today was her party. Kam slept in until 9 this morning which was so nice. And my grandparents who came down from North Carolina took us out to breakfast. After that we decided we would go ahead and pick up the cake. Well we had never been to this grocery store before and we had no idea where it was so we just went the way the website told us. Well it was really wrong so we came back home and mapquested it and about 45 mintues later we finally found it. Come to find out it was only like 4 miles from our house. But anyways, I was really excited with how the cake came out. It was huge and we have a ton left over. But they also gave Kamden her own cake. And it also came with a disposable camera, candles and a picture frame... which I didnt know was included. Overall it was a wonderful fun day. We had way too much food and still have 5 pack of hot dogs in the fridge.










5 comments:
Yeah for Kamden!!! It looks like you party was a success. I love the cake, it is way to cute.
Happy Birthday Kamden!! Looks like it was fun!! I love the cake it turned out really cute!! Where does the time go?!? Before you know it they are starting Kindergarten!!
Looks like Kamden had about as much fun with her cake as Coytt did with his. Aren't first birthdays so much fun? I love the princess sash so cute!
Those pics are priceless Brooke! Love them!!!! Happy belated birthday princess Kamden!
Post a Comment