Saturday, December 15, 2007

....

It has been a pretty uneventful week so far. So I don't really have much to talk about.
I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! Its crazy. I'm not in the Christmas mood at all and I didn't even decorate my tree all the way. I feel like a Scrooge this year. I think part of it is that its darn 80's outside. I don't like cold weather but during Christmas I like to at least not break a sweat when I go outside. Next week is suppose to be cooler so I guess we will see. I keep saying that I'm done shopping for the girls but every time I go out I still buy more stuff. I went to Ross last night to look for me clothes and I walk out with a bag full of clothes for the girls and nothing for me. Oh well, I always like buying them something over buying myself something. I always feel really guilty after I spend money on myself and usually end up taking whatever it is back.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Random note- I love my google spell check toolbar... everyone should download one its great!

















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are cute! I love the one where Kamden is under the saucer. How cute! Hope your week goes better so you can enjoy the holiday!