Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wednesday...

Not too much is happening this week. It seems like the week is going by pretty fast. Weeks like that are always nice. I definitely look forward to the weekends. I have to teach my first Activity Night last night, it was actually pretty fun. I started potty training with Kamden today... everytime she uses the bathroom in her diaper she takes it off. I'm getting tired of chasing her around the house all day long putting a diaper back on her. If anyone has any tricks please send them my way! That's about all!






Kamden looking stylish...












Addison
talking to her
friend Aubree.
















This is Brandon newest project. We are putting maple hardwood floor down in our house. So he is putting it all in the shed until the first of the year when he will have enough time to do it. I'm not looking forward to the mess that comes with the project but the end results will be great. After that its tiling the kitchen and putting recessed lights in.... so many things to do and no time to do it!

No comments: