Sunday, December 16, 2007

Nursery...

Well today was Kamden's first day of Nursery. She should have started 2 months ago but we've either been sick or out of town. So today was it. I kept saying "I can't wait until she goes to nursery." Yeah right! I cried like a baby. She was fine. Brandon and I both stayed in there for about 15 minutes while she played with a puzzle. So we went and sat out in the hall just in case. Well we kept peeking in on her and she was as happy as can be. And when Addi and I start walking to Relief Society that's when I hear her having a melt down. So I got Brandon and she came out just crying so hard. It was naptime for her so she always gets moody if she doesn't have a nap. But at least it was okay the first hour. And in RS today I actually got to sit and listen for the first time since having kids! One of the girls that just came from Young Women's asked if she could hold Add's during class so I said sure. I was having a mini panic attack the whole time because I'm not use to letting people watch her. But Add loved the girl and was as happy as can be! I don't have any pictures to share right now but I'm sure I will this week! I hope everyone had a super weekend and will have an even better week.

2 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

Bode does so good in nursery, he doesn't even know I drop him off.So I don't know what is worst a baby that throws a fit when you leave or doesn't care that you left.

Anonymous said...

It's hard leaving. My 3 year old, Brayden goes into sunbeams in Jan. She will get better at it and will be fine in a couple more weeks. Hang in there