Sunday, January 20, 2008

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Our weekend was full of LOTS of rain(10 inches in one day!) and sick kids. Kamden has a double ear infection. She was running a 104 temp the other day so Brandon took her to the doctor. She has been miserable! I think Addison's ear infection is getting better. She hasn't been too fussy. Other than that its been a pretty low key weekend. Oh I almost forgot..... today Brandon was called to be the 1st counselor in the Elders Quorum! He is pretty excited about that. He was secretary but has now moved up!



Addison concentrating very hard on drawing a picture




Kamden when she was really sick... poor baby!



Addison this morning before church, I wish I would have gotten a pic of Kamden, but she spent the night with mamaw and papaw last night. She wore the same dress today but its red.



LOL... I love this one... holding her play gun and in daddy's hunting boots...


Playing in their Dora tent

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

That hunting one is too cute! Sorry the kiddos are sick!

Heidi Joncas said...

Poor Kamden. Bode has been a bit under the weather the last few days, i dont know how you do it with two1