Sunday, January 13, 2008

Our weekend....

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Not too much happened here. Brandon worked 1/2 a day on Saturday and after that I went downtown to do some shopping with my mom. It was nice to have a break from the kiddos for a little while! Addison has a ruptured ear drum so she has been pretty fussy. Kamden is still teething really bad so she has been very moody. And I've been feeling pretty crummy myself. And Brandon is very sleep deprived from Addison getting up so many times at night. So hopefully she will start sleeping longer soon! I haven't really been taking any pictures here lately but here are a couple from the past couple of days.
I was trying to take a picture of Addison's hair. If you can see how it stands up a little in the picture... well that is how the whole back of her head is. NOTHING will make it stay down. So she always has a "shocked" look with her hair.

And this is what happens when I leave my kids alone for a couple of minutes to clean. Kamden somehow gets a crayon and thinks her sister is the perfect canvas for her latest creation.

No comments: